ADDITIONAL CALL FOR PANELS
In view of the cancellation of several panels, the ICHS and the Organizing Committee of the Congress in Poznań have decided to permit applications for new panels in three categories: Specialized Themes, Joint Sessions and Round Tables.
We would like to remind you of the guidelines ruling the process of selection:
– Only members of ICHS (national committees, affiliated and internal commissions) are invited to send their proposals.
– The format of the sessions remains unchanged, according to the resolutions of the General Assemblies:
1. Specialized Themes: sessions proposed by individual ICHS members; they last three hours and the number of contributors must not exceed six persons;
2. Joint Sessions: convened by at least two members of ICSH, they last three hours and may include no more than six participants;
3. Round Tables: discussions of a substantial paper related to a major question and written by the convener of the session; the number of participants must not exceed five persons (including organizer), the sessions last for three hours.
– The themes should be sufficiently varied and innovative, concerning, if possible, several regions of the world.
– The organizers must provide a short presentation of the theme of the session (5,000 characters in Word format) by filling the form enclosed below with their contact information. – Please bear in mind that the ICHS working languages are exclusively English, French and Spanish.
Each association, through its representatives, must return the proposals to the CISH General Secretary Prof. Catherine Horel (email@example.com) before August 1st, 2021.
The Board will announce selection of the proposals by September 30th, 2021.
Andrea Giardina, ICHS President
Catherine Horel, ICHS General Secretary
Krzysztof Makowski, On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Form can be downloaded by clicking the icon below!