International Affiliated Organizations
International Commission of Military History – Réarmements et désarmements après les deux Guerres Mondiales
Thursday, August 25th / 14.00-17.30
Alfredo Canavero; Massimo De Leonardis
Collegium Historicum, 3.135
- The Rising Challenge in the Asia-Pacific. Britain and Imperial Defense in the Age of the Ten-Year Rule (1919-1932)
- The disarmament and weapon-control system of the newly founded Republic of Austria: 1919-1935
- Nicolae Titulescu and the Disarmament question during the inter-war period
- Hot Weapons in a Cold War: The Nuclear Arms Race 1945-1975
- Soviet Army Occupation in Hungary and East Central Europe, 1945-1949
- Non-Aligned Movement and the Question of Disarmament during the Cold War
Together with International Commission on the History of International Relations.
According to the specific field of interest of the participants, the topic will be coping with different points of view, military and diplomatic. Some interventions will be devoted to the periods following the First and other the Second world War.